We are one of the ‘newest’, oldest clubs in the Toledo Area. We have an opportunity to design a fresh club format and our goal is to bridge the gap between the ‘old school’ club membership stigma and the younger generation. We strive to create a club experience of excellence & diversity with an environment that allows personal, professional, social, and community growth.
Full Family Membership
Full Individual Membership
Swim & Fitness Membership
For more information, rates, reservations, or to arrange a tour of our club please contact our Main Office 419-865-2393.
NO CLUB MINIMUMS REQUIRED AT BRANDYWINE.
- No Monthly Food Minimums
- Fitness Facility with Sauna
- Junior Olympic-size Swimming Pool
- 18 Hole Championship Course designed by Arthur Hills
- Event & Reception Room Priority
- Full Calendar of Social Events
- Exclusive Club Events & Off-Site Outings
- Restaurant & Bar Specials
- Practice Range and Putting Green
- Full MGA & LGA Tournament Schedule
- Men’s, Women’s & Couple’s Golf League Calendar
- Locker Facilities
- Golf Bag Storage